There are endless options when it comes to Essential Oils. Faconn has come up with two most effective essential oils i.e. Lavender and Tea Tree. Both the oils are helpful in different ways. They are ordinarily utilized as a part of sweet-smelling dissemination, topical application, and dietary utilization.
Question: What are Essential Oils and how they are different from aromatic/aroma/fragrance/ infused oils?
Answer: Essential oils are the exceedingly focused adaptation of the natural oils in plants. The essential oils are the fragrant, regular substance mixes removed from different parts of a plant i.e. leaves, blossoms, stems, roots, bark, and so on. The utilization for essential oils is tremendous and different. Every essential oil accompanies its own restorative advantages. Essential oils are highly concentrated and therefore they can’t be applied directly on skin. Rather they should be used with other oils.
Aroma oils are manufactured items and in this manner don’t have the common recuperating properties of Essential oils. Aroma oils have basically a “lovely” smell, and numerous cutting edge aromas are made utilizing fragrance oils. It is conceivable to make any smell in aroma oil, not at all like an Essential oil, which is extracted from a plant. Infused oils have a tendency to be a considerable measure less expensive than essential oils since they don’t require a similar extraction processes. They don’t require a difficult to-extricate oil to make up the greater part of the item. On the off chance that the oil you are purchasing appears to be exceptionally shoddy, it is most likely mixed as opposed to essential oil.
Faconn Tea Tree Essential Oil and its Benefits:
Melaleuca oil (Melaleuca alternifolia, or more commonly known as tea tree) has been used for centuries all around the world. Faconn Tea Tree oil is one of the most popular and effective essential oils for aromatherapy use. It is widely known to boost the immune system and fight infections. Faconn Tea tree Essential Oil has natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory actions. Tea Tree is a must-have oil to keep on hand at home and at work.
How Faconn Tea Tree Oil can be used:
It can be used in numerous ways for different purposes. Some of them are mentioned below:
- One of the most common uses for tea tree oil today is in skin care products. Make your own Acne facewash with 100% Pure Faconn Tea Tree Essential oil. You will need Tea tree Essential oil and raw honey. Mix 5-6 drops of Faconn Tea Tree Essential Oil with two tablespoon of raw honey (you can get it from any local store nearby your house). Mix them and rub them on face. Leave it for 45-60seconds and rinse it off. Use it regularly to see the difference.
- For cuts and sores, apply 1-2 drops of Faconn Tea Tree Essential Oil directly to your skin.
- For dandruff, add 2-3 drops of Faconn Tea Tree Essential oil in warm water. Rinse off your hair with the same.
- To treat nail fungus infection apply 1-2 drop of Faconn Tea Tree Essential Oil once or twice daily to the discolored nail. Apply to fingernails and toenails to keep nails looking clean and healthy.
Faconn Tea tree essential oil blends well with citrus oils, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Rosemary and Thyme.
* Be careful not to apply tea tree to the skin, because undiluted tea tree oil may be irritating.
Faconn Lavender Essential Oil and its Benefits:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fragrance that is an awesome mix of new, botanical, clean, and quiet. It’s this dynamic smell that has made the blossom a great for fragrances, cleansers, fresheners, and excellence items. As one of our most prominent items, Faconn 100% pure Lavender oil is extraordinary amateur oil and an unquestionable requirement for each home. Lavender basic oil isn’t only a most loved on account of its exemplary aroma—it’s likewise very adaptable. From healthy skin items to unwinding schedules, this oil can mix numerous aspects of your life.
* Caution: Discontinue use if you suffer an allergic reaction when using Lavender.
How Faconn Lavender Oil can be used:
- It can be used to make DIY body scrub. You will need Faconn Lavender Oil, Sugar, Coconut oil or Shea butter. Blend them together and use during your bath.
- Put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bites to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- Rub a drop of lavender oil on chapped or sunburned lips. It can also be used to moisturize dry or chapped skin by rubbing one or two drops on face.
- Mix few drops of Faconn Lavender Oil with any other hair oil. Massage it evenly on your scalp to reduce dandruff.
- It can also be used for calming and relaxing process.